The Gnome in the Home

On a lighter note...

I told my wife a few weeks ago that I think I know where the myths of gnomes came from.

Some parent decided to tell a story about little people. When a child asked what the little people were called, the parent looked at the two-year old, who doesn't want to do anything and says "No" a lot, and replied, they're called "No-omes"

When asked how to spell it, the parent decided that a "gn" spelling would be better.

So, when our two-year old is responding with "No!" when we ask him things, even if it's something he usually likes, I've been referring to him as our little gnome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Total Solar Eclipses in 2017 and 2024 for North America

Stretched-forth Necks

Jacob 5 - Who is the Lord of the Vineyard? It may not be who you think.