A Coming Quake in Utah? Not in September


Occasionally I listen to some of Julie Rowe's podcasts. Today I was listening to this one #31 Jewish Holidays and Heavenly Signs. At about time 20:56 Julie says the first Utah earthquake will not happen before this year's Yom Kippur (which begins the evening of Sep 29 and goes through the day on Sep 30--incidentally this is the first day of General Conference):

https://youtu.be/7TFDOGl-VfY?t=1256

After that Julie says, "all bets are off."

However, she seems to think the earthquake will happen soon after that. Her words, "It will be interesting to find out how soon after we finish Yom Kippur we have that earthquake."

Personally I've thought October could be a very probable time. If the mega-quake in Utah happens right before the nation is invaded, and if that invasion happens late 2024, then the mega-quake would be in the fall of that year. If there are seven years between those quakes, then the first quake should happen this fall. But there is nothing, or anybody who I am aware of, that states there will be seven years between the quakes. That is just my thought.

I've also mentioned in other posts that I think it's possible there may be about 3.5 years between the first quake and the mega-quake. I do not think one will happen in the fall and the following spring is when the next one will strike. I think there will likely be enough repentance that it may be a few years before the judgment quake strikes.

I do have a little concern with what Julie says in this podcast regarding Revelation 12

https://youtu.be/7TFDOGl-VfY?t=1546

According to the Joseph Smith Translation of Revelation 12, the woman is the church of God. Julie did not mention this.

The apparent constellations and planetary alignments coming up on September 23 are interesting. I've heard of them before, but I think too many people are hyping this event up too much. Kind of like the Blood Moons. I got the impression that Julie might be a little influenced by this hype. Most likely it is a sign, but it is probably a general sign.

An interesting side note, when Julie was reading Revelation 12:6 she said "...a thousand two hundred and threescore years" instead of "days" as it states in verse 6. "Years" is what the JS-T translates it to.

When factoring in time, we are just under 3.5 years until the next elected president (I don't think Trump will get re-elected) takes the oath of office in Jan 2021. And 3.5 years later would put us into the summer of 2024.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Total Solar Eclipses in 2017 and 2024 for North America

Stretched-forth Necks

Jacob 5 - Who is the Lord of the Vineyard? It may not be who you think.